You're in love. But what about the other person? How do you get together with them?
10 tips for chatting someone up
- Make eye contact.
- Make sure you ‘happen to be’ nearby.
- Start a conversation, show that you're interested.
- Smile. (That will probably happen all by itself.)
- Touch the other person by accident. Be careful: do it subtly, not too forcefully or too obviously.
- Get to know the other person better by chatting online with them.
- Be patient: chatting up doesn’t always work the first time.
- Don't let other people pressure you! Only chat someone up when you want to yourself.
- Do something that works for you! Don't act boldly if you are actually shy. Don't wear sexy clothes to chat them up, if you don't feel comfortable like that.
- Give a compliment! That's the way to make clear to the other person that you think they are special.